Workmanship will be guaranteed from the date of invoice for at least 12 months. EnKahnz will repair or replace free of charge any defects that were a part of the work carried out.
The un-expired balance of any guarantee given for work carried out is transferable to any subsequent owner of the vehicle.
EnKahnz may not offer a guarantee on temporary or other specific repairs such as vinyl wrapping of vehicles. Such exclusions should be drawn to the customer’s attention prior to the work being undertaken.
The guarantee will be void if the vehicle has been:
- used for competition, racing or record attempts.
- abused or subsequently damaged or by corrosion.
- where there has been neglect, improper use, or failure to service or maintain those items in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or due to fair wear and tear.
Free recovery is limited to work carried out via the customers insurance policy. EnKahnz Ltd will in no way supply free recovery of any vehicle in private work.
EnKahnz Ltd will pay the excess on a customers policy up to value of five hundred pounds, subject to the value of the repairs exceeding the value of the excess. If the excess exceeds five hundred pounds EnKahnz Ltd reserves the right to pay a portion of the excess, dependant on the size and cost of the repair involved.
Any Personal Injury claims taken by EnKahnz shall be referred to our Solicitors, and will be subject to their Terms and Conditions, which will be supplied on application for a claim.
Customers of EnKahnz Ltd making a claim for the repair of their vehicle, whether fault or non fault accident will be eligible for a replacement vehicle. Customers making a non-fault claim will be eligible for a like for like replacement, or similar type and size of vehicle. In the event no like for like vehicle is available one of our own fleet vehicles will be made available. Where liability for an accident is that of the customer, one of our own fleet cars will be provided. The below terms and condition apply to all vehicles supplies by EnKahnz Ltd
- The Hirer is the sole driver of the vehicle during the period of the loan and that it is only used for purposes covered by their insurance.
- The Hirer is responsible for insuring the vehicle with Comprehensive insurance prior to and while the vehicle is on loan and must provide their insurance details on collection of the vehicle.
- The Hirer accepts that, irrespective of liability they are liable to make payment for any loss or damage however caused during the loan and will indemnify the Lender against any claims or action, consequential or otherwise arising from the loan.
- The Lender is not liable for loss or damage to property carried in or on the vehicle during the loan, and the Hirer is responsible for the safe care and use of the vehicle during the loan period.
- The Hirer will return the vehicle by 5pm on the Date of Return stipulated unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Lender.
- A mileage of 80 miles per day is permitted, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Lender. Excess mileage will be charged at 10p/mile and payable on return of the vehicle.
- The Hirer accepts any offences/contraventions arising from their use of the vehicle under Road Traffic Offenders and Road Traffic Regulations Acts, subordinate legislation and other authority regulation e.g. congestion charges, parking, use of bus lanes etc and shall indemnify the Lender accordingly.
- The Hirer must contact the Lender immediately by telephone in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- The Hirer is not authorised to arrange recovery or repairs without the consent of the Lender.
- The Hirer is responsible for the fuel and other consumables, and for the checking and maintaining levels and tyre pressures during the loan.
- The Hirer must be over 25 years old and hold a full UK driving licence which has been valid for more than 12 months.
- Smoking and the carrying of animals is not permitted in the vehicle.
Management reserve the right to refuse custom